Skip to main content

stock market update; DATE : 14 JUNE 2021

Looking towards Market Nifty and Sensex has closed at their resistance levels and it has closed above  15808 and has given a very good closing but the momentum was lost and I believe that if it crosses 15800 - 50 and 15900, there will be  a probability to move further upside and in case there should  be Momentum into it and volume as well. I believe that market is losing the steam and if it is not going with good volume in upside it may correct a bit. 15400 mark is a major support on closing bases if it breaks the level it  can come down till 14700-14500-14300. but for now immediate support level will be at 15800 and 15400 respectively... GAURAV BHATI 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crude Oil : जैसा की हम ने अपने ब्लॉग पर लिखा था की crude में 2810 के स्तर के ऊपर तेजी लगती है और 2810 के स्तर को तोड़ने के बाद यह 2897  का हाई  बना  चुका है।  आगे के update के लिए आप मुझे संपर्क कर सकते है या इंतज़ार कर सकते है अगले पोस्ट का।  और है पिछले हफ्ते में हमने सभी पोस्ट में दी गयी कमॉडिटी के मिनी lot में काम कर 25000 के निवेश पर 20000 का मुनाफा कमाया है और इस हफ्ते हम लोग को पहले ही दिन 8000 का मुनाफा तो केवल क्रूडऑयल से है। silver , copper की positions का profit अलग से है।  silver में मिनी के लोट में 48250 के भाव से sell की position on hold है।  copper  की भी पोजीशन फ़िलहाल sell ki है और on hold है।  हमें हुए मुनाफे और नुकसान का ब्यौरा हम अपने ब्लॉग पर देते रहेंगे। 
Market Update 24 aug 2016: #silver : As I said before some time that the silver may come down in range of 42000 to 44000 and today silver have made it. it did broken the level of 44000 and come down and I was bearish in silver since when it was trading in the range of 48000.  still feel that it may come down and the weakness of silver will remain unless it crosses 44465 on closing bases. #crude oil: crude oil is quite confusing these days but yesterday after making mark above 3254 around. I felt that we may see another really in crudeoil. but crude oil haven made it and on intraday bases crudeoil has broken 3168 levels.  and after that it has broken 3140, well let see what happen nxt. where does it go for now i feel that crudeoil should go down will be sure if it trade below the levels that I have. #copper : Copper has know come down in range where it should remain for this week at least. I am bearish in copper unless it closses above 318. Rest will be kown later.

Market update

It's just feeling g that market has been into a range all commodity. Crude oil: crude have come down after making hight 3139 on mcx before 3 weeks and made low around 2635. And know it's trading near 2750. Well I think that it will remain down side unless it cross 2810 on closing base. I think selling position will be good. For lower side target you may contact me, And if some one is having buying position then he should have a stop below 2755. Silver :  as I have said in my previous post on silver that if some one is having buy them he should have stop loss of 45450 and if someone having selling position he should have a stop loss above 48250 on closing bases For GOLD, COPPER LEVELS U MAY CALL ME .